I went with Matt and Ben to see Rosie Thomas play last night at World Cafe. Johnathon from Unwed Sailor is on tour as Rosie’s bassist, so we got to hang out before, during, and after the show. I’m running a little low on sleep, but will try to get caught up tonight because tomorrow, I’m helping put on a show with Half-Handed Cloud, Vollmar, and Lenny Smith. It starts at 8 above Circle Thrift, 2007 Frankford Ave. in Philadelphia. See you there!
Crap! I just got an e-mail saying that a bunch of Rosie’s stuff was stolen last night in Philadelphia. Go home town! If you see this stuff, spread the word back to me or Rosie or Denison or anyone in the band:
1) Takamine cutaway acoustic guitar normal looking brown w/ black pick guard electronics cut into the top of the guitar. The inner storage area of the case had a purple handmade bracelet in it. There were also notes in the case under the guitar. Case was black with fragile stickers all over it.
2) Boss tuner pedal
1) Fender P-Bass – 1975-78 – Brown Body, Black Pick Guard: one piece of pick guard is broken close to input jack and covered with red electrical tape. It has one black tuning peg on the D string… the rest are silver. The back of the neck is messed up a bit It has faded wear marks on the front of the bass. The back of body has a few chunks taken out of it. The case has holes in it and it has 2 stickers: one says John Ford, the other is a Thrasher skateboard sticker. Bottom latch of case is broken.
2) Ernie ball volume pedal (bottom, top right hand base peg is gone)
3) Boss compression sustain pedal
4) Boss chromatic tuner
5) Ampeg Rocket Bass Amp
1) Black Fender ’72 deluxe tele re-issue one hum-bucker on front position Replaced custom bridges in a black hard-shell case covered in Ryan air and fragile stickers on all sides black ernie ball guitar strap on it.
2) Custom black felt flight case pedal board
with the following pedals:
– morely a/b/y switch pedal
– boss tuner
– morely alligator volume pedal
– minitone top boost in a can overdrive pedal (RED)
– boss digital delay / reverb pedal (grey)
– line 6 delay unit pedal (green)
– Voodoo labs pedal power
– power supply
3)Korg micro control midi control keyboard
1) Yamaha P-120 Keyboard Stage Piano it is dark brown with black trimming. Black soft case / perfect fit
1) Martin Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar/ LR baggs deluxe EQ preamp on the top in soft case. There is a Fishman soundhole pickup in the case as well.
2) Fender blues jr. relic amp (tweed)
3) Fender pro junior amp (silver and black)
4) midi man oxygen 8 keyboard
5) 3rd generation 30 gig ipod